Thursday 16 January 2014

KITTYYYY!

For Christmas, my parents got me a kitten! I've been wanting a cat for a very long time, but there were a bunch of complications (eg. my being nocturnal, in which I thought that was a positive, allergies and other irrelevant stuff).

I feel that deep down, since I think since all my friends have cats, I subconsciously took note and longed for one for myself.

Anyway, we visited a local cat hospital and I chose this girl:


That dramatic eye liner.

She's surprisingly boisterous and bipolar. Her name was Victoria and despite my wanting to call her something nerdy like Private Class, she acts like she's royalty and is set in her ways so I felt it appropriate.

Anyway, if it's this much work for a kitten, there's no chance in hell I'll do babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment